Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Men are intriguing

So I just got home. I absolutely loved UW and Seattle, they're now my top choice for colleges. And I just talked to J.A.
As in that kid in my Chinese class that I've had a crush on for a while. It was in one of my previous posts, I think...
So I've been trying for a while to talk to him on facebook, but he's been so damn elusive. I log on and try to say a word but before I even ask a question he immediately logs off. For a while I was wondering if he blocked me on the facebook chat or not. But today I finally caught him. I had no idea what to say because all of my previous ideas were time-based (I.E. "What's the best way to ask someone to be their valentine?? I'm so lost..." or "What did we need to do for Chinese? I was in Chicago on Friday." and etc.) so I did the thing that any person with common sense would do:
Say something in a language he couldn't possibly know and play it off as a mistake. I chose Finnish for this encounter. Here's how it went down:


hei, henkilion syntymapäivää!

11:45J.A.

hello

11:45Alex

whoa shit sorry mt

that was meant for my cousin in finland

11:46J.A.

ok

that makes a bit more sense

11:46Alex

was starting to say, i dont think you know finnish haha

11:46J.A.

i wish i did

well i gg bye

11:46Alex

cyas



So right now I'm texting K.D. absolutely raving. My heart is slowing down but it feels incredible. I haven't chased after a guy like this in a long time, it feels fucking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment