Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh, SHNAP!

So today I bought my first bra. It was an intense experience, I walked into CVS and flat-out said, "On Saturday, I'm crossdressing for the first time. HELP MEH." So we spent nearly half an hour scouring through the entire makeup line like a pack of rabid Twilight fangirls trying to figure this shit out. I may need to make another run because I'm not sure if I have eyeshadow that matches the rest of my makeup. After snagging my makeup, I proceeded to run to Marshall's for a bra. All the way there, I was flipping out because I didn't know what to do. I decided to pretend that I was a boyfriend looking for his girlfriend's size. A really big girlfriend, like size 40 girlfriend.
So do you know how difficult it was to find a size 40 there? YEAH. I SPENT FREAKING TWENTY MINUTES IN THE BRA RACK (Teehee... bras on racks...) LOOKING. All I found for the first 19 minutes were size 44F's. I may be a size 40, but I was looking for a C cup, not boobs that need leashes instead of a bra. I don't need boobs that will fly out of my chest and eat someone if the bra breaks. Here's to hoping it won't break on Saturday.
In better news, this Saturday is Boston Youth Pride! I am so bloody excited it's unbelievable!
This song of the day, because I don't feel like posting that much, is Illusion by VNV Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment