Sunday, May 9, 2010

I give up...

Yesterday was filled with happiness and sorrow. I enjoyed a huge deal of it but by the end of the night I just wanted to curl in a little ball.
It was Boston Youth Pride yesterday, so my GSA and K.V. traveled over to Boston for it despite the rain. I don't mean rain as in a little trickle kind of rain, I mean rain as in out of nowhere the rain comes pouring down to the point where you can barely see stuff from 20 feet away. New England doesn't like to do little trickles of rain.
While there, K.V. and I ran into T.B. and his GSA. I asked him out and he said yes, so I was off the walls excited that I'm back in the dating game. However, that didn't work out because later on I ran into A.O. I danced a little with A.O. who left to do other things while telling me that he plans to come back a little later. I was about to start making out with him, too... Of course, that dance never worked out because he ran into T.B. and started dancing with him and by the end of the night when K.V. T.B. and I were leaving A.O. took T.B. out of sight and I didn't see either of them for a few minutes. Just now I'm texting T.B. and found out that he and A.O. are going on a date sometime. So just as quickly as I entered the dating game I got thrown out. So I give up on getting a boyfriend during high school because the universe clearly hasn't wanted me to get a boyfriend over the past year.
In better news, I spent the majority of the day with K.V! My GSA left at like 1 leaving us behind so we decided to spend the day wandering around. We got picked up by her mom, went to the hotel and wandered around a bit. We really had no idea what to do so we wandered around the Prudential Mall giggling like idiots about everything then went to the library for some down time. After that, we somehow managed to walk halfway across Boston again to the Boston Commons and entered a McDonald's just as it started to pour again. There we ran into A.O. as he did a very half-assed version of tarot to a bunch of random people. Like it was obvious to me that he wasn't trying very hard, which is very amusing for me because I was sitting there like "Really? Are you trying?" as he was reading out of a pamphlet-thing about what each card means. People still liked it, though, so I'm not complaining. As we made towards the BAGLY prom, he finally revealed that his age is "vientidos" which just gave me a massive twitch.
I loved yesterday, but it taught me that I shouldn't bother trying to get a boyfriend. College will come in a couple years and that'll throw one at me pretty quickly. Least I got 17 male condoms, 6 packs of lube, 2 female condoms and 1 thing of lube for those things.
The song of the day is "Smashing The Opponent" by Infected Mushroom, because that perfectly explains my mood right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwIpOnzN8M

No comments:

Post a Comment