Monday, May 17, 2010

Prom!

This Friday was insane. Like, ridiculously insane. It all started when I woke up, when I started to run nonstop. The day was fairly normal until noon, when I began to run to print out all of my stuff for Humanities class. I was already late because I had to wait to get a computer to print out my stuff, so I ran in mid-way through people putting their reports together. I missed about half of the things on the report because It was so thrown together...
The second school got out I had head to the principal's office to set up a proposal to start working on a public speaking project. Immediately after that I had to start running to uptown, mainly because I can't drive yet so it involves walking in dress shoes. I needed to get my corsage and suit (I'm against using tuxes unless it's senior prom) so that was about a 3 mile walk from the school to the florist to the dry cleaners then back home. By the time I got back home I needed to put on makeup to make myself look good for prom. Two layers of makeup and shaving half of my face off later, I decided that I would just look disastrous with makeup on. That involved tons of makeup remover and pain... After getting completely ready, I finally got to go to prom.
Prom itself was incredible, but nothing of extreme amazingness went on. I now have a couple new texting buddies, A.H-O. and S.F.
After prom, K.V., M.R., J.B., A.D., S.P., E.M., and K.M. went over to J.B.'s house to stay the night. J.B.'s family is connected directly to an ice cream shop, like their house is right next to it. As such, at midnight J.B's dad came downstairs and told us to go to the ice cream shoppe. He then gave us a bunch of scoops and told us to go crazy. I was very happy; Peppermint stick, mint chocolate chip, heath bar, and sprinkles. I was very very happy.
At 12:30/1ish M.R. had to head home, likewise with A.D., so the rest of us got into the living room and started to watch Scene It with Harry Potter. I got the massage chair, which was a godsend to me because I've been on my feet in dress shoes for the past 11 hours and that chair does legs and feet. I was very very very very very very happy.

1 comment:

  1. The massage chair effing rocks. XD I'm glad you had a good time at prom. Thank you for all the stuff you go through for me! >_<

    ReplyDelete