Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time off

I haven't felt this relaxed in a long while. Since the show's been done I've had very little to do. The process has been go to school, go home, sit around listlessly for a while, start doing homework and get attacked by some overly hormonal guy who can't really deal with the fact that I have better things to do than give into my carnal instincts every day of my life. Pretty much every day he's trying to turn me on, and nearly every day it doesn't work. As of right now I've put him on my ignore list on Facebook just to not deal with him anymore because he was getting really awkward.
For example: E.C. is a pretty good looking kid. Like if he finally decides to come out of the closet (Many of us agree that he likes men and maybe women), I would go out with him. The creepy hormonal guy G.R. is currently crazed over him despite the fact he's like three years older than E.C. As a result, G.R. starts badgering me to ask E.C. if he's bi and everything. I'm getting sick of it so I just pulled the plug on G.R.
Other than that, really nothing's been happening, so this is a relatively short post for now.
So the song of the day would have to be Beloved by VNV Nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment