Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Are you serious?

Today, I decided to get working on the math department piece of my depression project. I talk with the department head and set up a pretty decent case of why I need their help with statistics and everything, until one of the stat teachers walks into the office. Upon his walking in, the department head entirely forgets what's going on and decides that my name is Eric. I am absolutely shocked by this and was thrown off by the rest of the meeting because she managed to mangle my name that badly! I have congestion and everything but seriously, Alex takes some serious problems to screw up. By the end, they decide to tell me that there's nothing they could do because the students have already decided on what surveys they're doing. Until the seniors leave, I can't do anything with the math department about getting statistics on how the student body feels. I'm a little miffed to say the least.
In happier news, I went to see How To Train Your Dragon in 3-D yesterday with friends A.H.x2 (They're married and have the same first initial) their son D.H. and K.V. It was awesome! I'm most amused by how the dragon Toothless acts almost exactly like my cat. I have a huge urge to hug my kitten right now...

The song of the day is "On The Rise" from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOKm7mxGV6w

No comments:

Post a Comment