Saturday, June 19, 2010

Headache...

So yesterday I got really bored and decided to jump onto Chatroulette. Now, as some of you may know the website is starting up a penis recognition software that will block any dick-lurkers on the site. I decided to see if it's working and jumped on. Mind you, this is just about midnight. Five minutes and running through about half a million ads later, I end up with this really cute guy holding up a sign saying "I'm a boy." We end up talking, and then flirting, and then talking some more. By 3 in the morning, we were still talking, had each other's facebooks and skypes. We didn't stop talking until about 6 in the morning, when both of us kinda passed out. It was very interesting talking to him, because he actually lives in Brazil in my time zone so we were constantly figuring out the colloquialisms for each other's areas. For example, "-Q" is the equivalent of "lol"
It was very fun and the longest conversation I think I've ever had online, which is hysterical because it was with someone I never even met before. We're now blabbing on facebook a ton, so the world is happy.

Also, earlier today I decided to start studying for my Chinese final on Monday. Normally I would just open my textbook to a random chapter and start reading everything, but since I'm in my dad's house I really don't get the option to do that. So, I remembered of a website called Youku.com, which I think is the Chinese equivalent of Youtube. I go on and start watching this random Chinese kid's video. Two seconds into the movie, they whip out entirely Spanish opening credits. I was completely confused, but skipped ahead to see if it was in Spanish. It turns out to be Chinese with Spanish subtitles. I'm now sitting there utterly lost because I forgot that kid movies involve people running around at high speeds and talking like a fuckin' machine gun. Apparently in Asia, this is the norm so they decided to crank up the speed. When I say speed I'm insinuating that they snorted up some 'speed' or 'crack' and decided to start voice acting these characters on LSD. I'm now trying to read the Spanish subtitles and listen to this Chinese jargon that sounds like one gigantic word (I mean by it sounds like "喂我不喜欢说汉语还是说西半语我喜欢吃男朋友和小孩子分你们都不认识这个汉字你妈妈FUCKYOUALL." Yeah, you understand that? Neither do I.) when my dad and stepmom decide to run in. If that doesn't make anything better, my stepmom also likes to scream out in her native language: Finnish.

Dad: We're going to Walmart! 8D
Tarja: Jöö, tuttanne sinä vittupää!
Dad: LET'S GO NOW, BIOTCH.
Video: 你喜欢吸烟吗我喜欢跟我来我们喜欢五十年!
Subtitles: Me gusta comer mucho pene!
Dad: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING?!
Tarja: Let's go to Walmart! 8D Sinä olet hoora!
Video: 你们都吸男还是吃男我不认识为什么吃男太好了!
Subtitles: Chuleta de cerdo?

To make things worse, I think the ad to the right of the video was in Japanese... I have such a huge headache now.

The song of the day is Jazz Horse from Weebls-Stuff.com
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Jazz+Horse/

No comments:

Post a Comment